What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are installed on the user’s web browser or devices (smartphone or tablet) as you browse the website pages and are used to store information about your visit.
Cookies are used to:
- Make sure that web pages work properly.
- Store your preferences, like language or font size.
- Find out about the user’s browsing experience.
- Compile anonymous statistical information, like which pages the user has visited or how long they have spent on the website.
Using cookies helps optimize browsing, adapting the information and service offered to the user in order to provide a better experience each time they visit the website.
Type, purpose and operation
Depending on their permanence, Cookies can be divided into two categories: session cookies and persistent cookies. The former expires when the user closes the browser. Whereas the latter expire when their aim is achieved or when they are deleted manually.
In addition, depending on their aim, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (technical): These cookies are required for the page to run properly. They are normally generated when the user enters the website or registers on it and they are used to identify the user on the website with the following aims:
- Keep the user identified so that if they close the website, the browser or device and then come back to the same website at another time, they will remain identified, thus enabling them to browse without having to identify themselves again.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance cookies: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the functioning of the website, for example, to store service settings or store a purchase in a shopping cart.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information on the ads displayed to website users. There are two types:
- Anonymous cookies: They only collect information on the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user accessing the website, i.e., without identifying them explicitly.
- Personalized cookies: They collect personal information from the website user on behalf of a third party, in order to customize these advertising spaces.
- Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used to find out what country or region the user is in when accessing a website service in order to provide content or services appropriate to your location.
- Analytical: They collect information on the user’s browsing experience on the website. It is usually anonymous, although on occasions it can also be used to uniquely and unmistakably identify the user in order to obtain reports on the user’s interest in the services offered by the website.
Below you will find a table with the cookies used on this website, including an “intrusiveness level” on a scale of 1 to 3, on which:
- Level 1: Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the service requested by the user.
- Level 2: Performance cookies (anonymous) required for content and browsing maintenance. You are only informed of their existence.
- Level 3: Cookies managed by third parties allowing the user to be tracked through other websites that are not the owners of that website. They generally correspond to advertising or analytical cookies which identify the user in a unique and obvious way.
We hereby inform you that CAMBRILS TURISME does not use any “cookies” on its domain, cambrils-turisme.com, for the treatment of personal data, which would allow private individuals to be identified.
|DOMAIN||Name of the “Cookie”||Expires||Information and intrusion||Intrusiveness|
|cambrils-turisme.com||see_legal||Permanent||Legal text version control||Level 3|
|THIRD PARTY COOKIES|
|cambrils-turisme.com||__utma||2 years||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|cambrils-turisme.com||__utmb||30 minutes||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|cambrils-turisme.com||__utmc||Session||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|cambrils-turisme.com||__utmz||6 months||Google Analytics internal measurement||Level 3|
|cambrils-turisme.com||__utmz||2 years||To distinguish users||Level 3|
|cambrils-turisme.com||__ga||2 years||To distinguish users||Level 3|
|cambrils-turisme.com||__gib||24 hours||To distinguish users||Level 3|
|cambrils-turisme.com||__gat||1 minute||To limit the percentage of requests||Level 3|
Once you have read all the information provided, we hereby inform the user that, if you continue browsing on our website, without having taken the appropriate measures to customize your browsers, to prevent the installation of cookies used by the website, within the terms and conditions set out in Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, as last amended by Royal Decree 13/2012 of 30 March, transposing directives regarding internal electricity and gas markets and electronic communications, you hereby give your consent to the use of the abovementioned workings.