Cyclist gathering that takes place in Cambrils, generally on a day coinciding with the first fortnight in April.
It is a race registered in the calendars of the FCC (Catalan Cycling Federation), RFEC (Royal Spanish Cycling Federation) and in the UCI (International Cycling Union).
Departure and arrival is in Cambrils Park Resort and 3 circuits are proposed:
- a distance of 184 km with 2900m of unevenness (Montsant)
- an average of 122km and 2,000m D + (Scala)
- another of 104km with 1800mD + ( Priorat)
What it includes:
- Refreshments, WC points and mechanical assistance points
- Final refreshments: Nutrisport recovery, drinks and pasta
- Chip stopwatch and rotameter
- Car park at the premises of Cambrils Park Resort
- Shower facilities
- Closing physiotherapy service
- Free admission to Cambrils Park, Friday from 18:00 h: presentation of numbers, informative briefing of the event, expo zone …
- Free admission to the Resort and use of the sports facilities and swimming pools on the day of the race for the participants.
- Finishing medal for all participants
Other services (not included):
- Possibility of accommodation in a single or double room in Cambrils Park Resort.
- Possibility of half board or bed and breakfast only.